Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Peter Boyle 12/13/06

Long time actor Peter Boyle passed away today from reports I've seen. Most recently he was seen weekly on the TV show Everybody Loves Raymond. Personally my favorite role he was in was in the movie The Dream Team from like 10-15 years ago. The last line of the song refers to my bad Ray Romano impression that I do on occasion. R.I.P. Peter Boyle

Goodbye Peter Boyle
TV and movies knew you pretty well
You had the grace to play Ray’s dad
That show did pretty well
You crawled out of nowhere
With a dream in your hand
You were in Kickboxer 2
That movie was pretty bad

And it seemed to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing when to say
A smart remark to your TV wife as well
And I would have liked to have known you
Ray had all those kids
Your candle burned out long before
My bad Ray Romano impression ever did

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home