Monday, October 11, 2004

Former NL MVP Ken Caminiti

Ken Caminiti was the first guy I remeber with the bald head goatee look that has been all the rage for the last few years. He was on the juice and probably died of an cocaine overdose. I'm guessgin on the OD but was I right or was I right about Rick James? Ken won a few Gold Gloves and NL MVP a few years ago while he was playing with San Diego.

Goodbye Ken Caminiti
Bald head and goatee served you well
You had the power to swing a bat
Home runs and strike outs swell
You crawled out of Houston
Got some Gold Gloves on your hand
Won the NL MVP
Admitted you were on the stuff again

And it seemed to me that you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing when to call the doc
To get the juice to shoot again
And though I didn’t know you
Figured out how you got big
You candle burned out long before
Your coke habit ever did

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home