Monday, October 11, 2004

Christopher Reeves 10/11/04

Former Superman actor Christopher Reeves died after getting an infection that really weakened his heart. He fell into a coma one day and then died the next day. Now who will save the earth from Non and his super criminals (bad Superman II reference). These super criminals were busy causing havoc on earth while Superman was trying to tap Lois' ass in his Kryptonian stabbing cabin. Thinking back I'll give you a break on that Superman I think I'd rather be nailing some dame in the Kryptonian stabbin cabin rather than saving the earth. I could have focused more on him falling off the horse but I couldn't bust on Superman like that. Anyway on to the CITW:


Goodbye Christopher Reeves
I new Superman pretty well
You had all those powers
Lex Luthor would surely tell
You crawled out of nowhere
With a red cape in your hand
Climb upon a horse
And you would never to walk again

And it seemed to me like you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing when to see
Lois’ underwear with X-ray vision again
And it seemed like I knew you
When I was just a kid
Your candle burned out long before
The Superman curse ever did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home