Thursday, January 22, 2004

It was a partially closed casket at the ceremony...

Earl Hindman better known as Wilson from Home Improvement passed away on 12/29/03. I think when he got to the gates of heaven his face was partially obstructed by them. By the way I did like Al better than Tim.

Goodbye Earl Hindman
I bet Tim Allen knew you well
You had the grace standing behind that fence
What your face looked like I couldn't tell
Doling out your advice
Some questioning your fame
They told you to say howdy neighbor
While the Toolman played the games

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a hat behind the fence
Never seeing your whole face
I don't think it was coincedence
And I did once watch you
And those three annoying kids
I always liked Al Borland better
But the public never did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home