Monday, February 14, 2005

Dick Weber--The MJ of Bowling 2/14/05

Well world famous Dick Weber is going to the big Brunswick in the sky. He died today. I know that Jason will take this particularly hard since he snuck into the Bowling Hall of Fame in Saint Louis just to see the Dick Weber exhibit. Rest in Peace Dick we'll set up the pins for another frame.

Goodbye Dick Weber
Thought I knew you pretty well
You roll the ball at the pins
They'd all fall down so swell
You crawled out of St Lou
Where Jason snuck in to check your fame
Became a bowling icon
Then bowled a 900 series again

And it seemed to me that you lived your life
Like a candle in the hand dryer
Never knowing when to talc
Up those talented hands again
And I would have liked to know you
But I was just a kid
Your strikes faded out long before
The Bowling Hall of Fame ever did

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home