Thursday, March 31, 2005

Terri Schiavo 3/31/05

Well it finally happened Terri Schiavo passed on. Sure technically she wasn't a celebrity but the nation made here a semi celebrity. After nearly two weeks after getting her feeding tube removed . Let the heated debates continue!!!! I don't know about how people feel about it, but I just know I was tired of hearing about it and didn't think the nation should have been worried about it.

I really have two questions that come out of this whole deal:
1) Will Jesse Jackson whore onto anything to get on TV?
2) Why all of a sudden did the pictures of young vibrant Terri come out once her tube war removed?

Okay here it is folks Terri Schiavo CITW:

Goodbye Terri Schiavo
Controversy knew you well
You had some type of brain injury
The doctors would surely tell
You couldn't crawl to nowhere
With a feeding tube pulled out by hand
Became a controversy lightening rod
There's Jesse Jackson again

And it seemed to me that you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Try to put a ham sandwich
In your feeding tube again
And it seemed like I did know you
Wish I was still a kid
Your candle burned out long before
Those pictures preaccident every did

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home