Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Robert Pastorelli--Murphy Brown's house painter 3/9

Wow two celebs in two days...okay minor celebs but none the less. Robert Pastorelli who played the house painter on Murphy Brown is no longer living. The minor sitcom actors haven't been hit with something this difficult since the death of Wilson from "Home Improvement". Drug paraphenalia was found near the body I'm guessing he was using the "H".

Good bye Robert Pastorelli
Candice Bergen knew you well
On the Murphy Brown sitcom
Wasn’t funny from what I could tell
You crawled out of New Jersey
No one knew your name
Had a failed sitcom
And there goes your fame

And it seemed to me you lived your life
Like a minor character to begin
Never knowing when to stop
When the heroin entered in
And I didn’t even know you
But I was just a kid
Your character painted houses
But Murphy’s you always did

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home