Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Spalding Gray March 8, 2004

Okay if you are like me when you hear the name
Spalding Gray you can't help but think of the kid
from Caddyshack right? Well writer/actor was found
floating in the East River. I don't know much about
him so its all from the bio but as you can tell from
the song I know more about Caddyshack, so I got that
going for me.

Goodbye Spalding Gray
I really don’t know you well
Facts in this song your bio did tell well
You wrote some books were an actor too
The accident messed you up your mind it did screw
They found you in the river not in a van
Actor and writer
Some say you were a talented man

And it seemed to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Sharing your name with the Caddyshack kid
I’m sure you knew you did
Seen you in the river, I’m sure he did
That booger eating kid
Your body floating by long ago
Like that Baby Ruth did

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home