Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Michael Vale Advertising Icon 12/28/05

Well he does fall below the Branigan line name wise but you all know who the guy is. You don't know his name but you do know who he is. I'm not even going to give a mini bio here just check out the remix its all in there. I'm personally a fan of the white powdered sugar ones with the chocolate creme inside. RIP Michael Vale.

Goodbye Michael Vale
Thought I knew you pretty well
You had the make the donuts
Those commercials sure did tell
You crawled out of bed
With a paper hat in your hand
Became a commercial icon
Time to make the donuts again

And it seemed to me that you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing when to make
Crullers or cake donuts again
And I seemed like I know you
Since I was a kid
Your candle burned out long before
Your catch phrase ever did

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home