Thursday, December 15, 2005

Welcome

Welcome visitors via www.metafilter.com. I'd like to say first that all the CITW remixes aren't intended to be funny. SUre some are tongue in cheek, I'd say 80%, but there are others that are more of a lasting CITW tributes for celebrities. This all got started when I wrote one for What's Happenin' star Fred "Rerun" Berry and this is where its gone so far. If you want to see more of the less tongue in cheek ones check out the recent one for Peter Jennings and Johnny Carson. Thanks for stopping by and if you want to check out my other blog there's a link in the sausage links called "Kevin's Ramblings" about every day stuff. I just got back from doing hurricane relief stuff in Waveland Mississippi and posted a few pics there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home