Friday, December 02, 2005

Pat Morita--Mr Miyagi 11/24/05

Yep ist a little late I was out of town. I seriously watched Karate Kid the weekend before Pat Morita died. As we were watching it my 8 year old son said, "He's not teaching him karate he's just getting him to do his work."

Fear does not exist on this blog does it? NO SINSEI!
Pain does not exist on this blog does it? NO SINSEI!

Rest in peace Mr Miyagi, you turned Daniel-son from a little boy into a karate machine. Sweep the leg, Johnny!

Goodbye Pat Morita
You taught Daniel LaRusso pretty well
Owned a restaurant and Arnold was your name
Daniel-son beat Cobra Kai the movie would tell
You crawled out of nowhere
Immigrant parents were at hand
Became a famous Asian actor
Tell Daniel-son to paint the fence again

And it seemed to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing when to teach
Punches to the Karate Kid again
And I would have liked to know you
But I was just a kid
You candle burned out long before
Your crane technique ever did

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home