Monday, July 11, 2005

Step into the A.M.

I have no idea why I titled this that but anyway, I guess I could have called it "New Email Address....Same Stupid Stuff". I've set up an email address citwremix@yahoo.com that all of the new CITW versions will come from and I have added everyone to the list who was getting them before and I've added the most powerful set of thumbs in, I guess now, Hammond Indiana as well.

A little site you may want to check out is www.celebritydeathbeeper.com you can set it up where they will email you when a celebrity death occurs. They have a lot of obscure deaths on there if you are interested in their email.

So if you want to be added to the update list just let me know at citwremix@yahoo.com Chris if you are reading this I don't have your email address up here since you moved back up here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home